Random House Australia is hosting a fab comp for Aussie high school students:
To enter create a 90-second video trailer for one of sixteen Random House young adult books (shown @ the bottom of this post).
The winning entry will win $1000 (cash!) as well as $1000 worth of Random House books for their school library.
* You must be an Australian high school student
* You may enter as an individual or as a group
* The trailer must be for one of the sixteen titles chosen by Random House
* The 90- second video trailer must best represent the book you have chosen
* Entries close 30th September 2011
For more specific details click here.
Head over to the Random House website where you can register and find more information
Below are the sixteen eligible titles to use for the comp.
(click on the book cover to see more info on each individual book)
This is such a really cool idea and you have until the end of September to get reading and thinking and creating. Good luck :D