The inky's are Australia's only teen voted Young Adult book award. Voting is open from today - yay! Teens get to vote for one Golden Inky (for an Aussie title) and one Silver Inky (international title)
Here's the short-lists:
- Raw Blue by Kirsty Eagar
- Stolen by Lucy Christopher
- Swerve by Phillip Gwynne
- Liar by Justine Larbalestier
- Guardian of the Dead by Karen Healey
- The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
- Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
- Going Bovine by Libba Bray
- Will Grayson Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan
- Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld
Go here to vote (open to those between 12 & 20 years old) Voting closes on Nov 19
Anyone who votes goes in the running to win all ten shortlisted books (three prize packs available) which would be brilliant!
So if I could vote I'm absolutely choosing Raw Blue by Kirsty Eagar (which just won the Victorian Premier's Literacy Award) and The Sky is Everywhere is my pick for the silver.
Which book would you like to see win?
And, I really love the inkys :) Awesome award - so congrats to everyone who made it through the first round of voting!