This weeks topic: Take some of your favourite characters and hook them up with characters from different books.
Here's some mix-ups I'd be into...
5. Patch (Hush, Hush) and Lilly Moscowitz (from The Princess Diaries).
This match is for entertainment purposes.
Can you imagine Patch trying to seduce Lilly?
Patch: (leaning in, lowering his voice): Shower. Naked. I know the drill.
Lilly: (disgustedly) Patch, grow up! And, must you constantly breathe on me?
Lilly would so stuff up Patch's plans... :) Bring it on!
4. Katsa (Graceling) and Alex Fuentes (Perfect Chemistry).
All right, I just want to see what would go down with Alex and the famously feminist Katsa.
Katsa: (offended) Perhaps I can stay by the fire and mend your socks and scream if I hear any strange noises.
Alex: Que mierdo! (grinning) Mamachita, whatever gets you going.
- the ever-so-lovely Cassandra Mortmain (I Capture the Castle) who writes: "I shouldn't think even millionaires could eat anything nicer than new bread and real butter and honey for tea." See, so perfectly suited to Peeta. And both romantics. It's a sweet happily ever after...
- Or Miranda (Life As We Knew It) who so needs a little romance in her life. And Peeta would know just how to look after her and help her survive the apocalypse.
2. Patrick (Heath Ledger in 10 Things I hate About You) and Parker (Cracked Up To Be)
So, technically, Pat isn't from a book, but he is so awesome that I don't care about the rules :)
Patrick is the exact kind of Bad Boy idiot who is tough enough to put up with Parker, yet cool enough to help her see the lighter side of life.And Parker can give back as good as Patrick gives :) I'd love to see the two of them, sparks flying... I want to read that book. They even have the alliteration thing down.
1. My favourite female of the year, Morgan (The Sky Always Hears Me and the Hills Don't Mind) and Santangelo (Jellicoe Road)
Morgan is the coolest of day-dreamy but kick-arse characters. And Santangelo is the definition of hot but with a soul. Perfection. I love both of these guys <3
Link up below to your blog post about five characters you'd love to see paired up and we'll be by to check them out :)
Oh - and Peeta was hard? If he doesn't get Katniss, who would like to see him with?